Defender Deluxe Motorcycle Cover
Defender Deluxe Cover
Navy - MC-902
Black – MC-904
- Made from a water-resistant lightweight UV-treated TriMax® polyester
- Ventilation system allows air circulation
- Silver heat resistant lower panels
- Snug elastic hem with one-inch grommets for cable lock (not included)
- Soft windshield liner helps protect against scratching and hazing
- Packed in free compression bag for the ultimate in compact storage
- Use for indoor storage or light outdoor storage
- 2-year warranty
- Sizes to fit most models M / L / XL / XXL
- Available in Navy or Black
Installing your cover
Installing your new Nelson Rigg cover is easy! To help, there is a "Back" tag that is sewn on the inside of the cover located at the rear tire. Once you’ve identified the back of the cover, you may start to secure the cover around the front tire first, then pull the cover over the top of the handlebars and secure around the rear tire last. *Note: the elastic around the bottom of the cover will hold in place under normal weather conditions. Be cautious when installing the cover on the vehicle which has been just driven to ensure the material does not come into contact with hot parts or pipes.
Removing the cover
- Lift both ends of the cover from under front and rear tires and fenders.
- <span style="font-size: 9.0pt; font-family: 'Verdana',sans-
The warranty on a Nelson Rigg Motorcycle Covers is valid from the original date of purchase.
(Warranty period is indicated in the Description box under each cover model)
Nelson Rigg USA guarantees your product to be free from any manufacturing defects. We warrant to the purchaser that correction to any manufacturing defects in material or workmanship by either repairing or replacing the product free of charge within the valid warranty period. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or stains from dirt or pollutants. The cover must be properly utilized and maintained from the time of purchase.
- Vehicle to be dry before covering.
- Do not put cover on with hot pipes or parts.
- We recommend waiting 10 minutes for pipes/parts to cool down.
- Do not use cover while towing vehicle.
Ground shipping is free for all orders over $50 shipped within the 48 continental United States. Due to the higher cost of shipping to Hawaii and Alaska, an additional shipping and handling charge is applied to these areas. The shipping charge varies depending on where the package is being shipped. Overnight, 2-Day, and 3-Day shipping options are not eligible for free shipping but is available at an extra charge. For more information on shipping to Hawaii or Alaska OR express shipping options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the product(s) and the shipping address. Our shipping department will send an emailed response with the best shipping rate available.
Orders are processed Monday through Friday and are generally processed within 24 hours if received before 2pm PCT. Orders placed on weekends or after 2pm PCT will be processed the next business day. Customers will receive an email from USPS or UPS with a tracking number once your order has been processed to ship. If you do not receive any emails confirming your order or shipping of your order, please email email@example.com with your order