CAS-365-S & CAS-375-S
Can-Am Spyder Half Cover
- Innovative UltraMax™ durable polyester material
- Highest UV protection in the industry
- 100% waterproof including heat taped seams
- Has expandable pouch to accommodate larger factory touring windshield (CAS-365-S version only)
- Snug elastic hem
- Packed into its own attractive matching carry all storage bag
- Lifetime Warranty
- CAS-365-S for Can-Am Spyder F3, F3-S, RS, RS-S, ST-S
CAS-375-S for Can-Am Spyder F3-T (Saddlebags only), RT, RT-S, RT-Limited, RT-S Special, & Ryker
**Cover is not intended for trailering.
Installing your cover
Installing your new Nelson Rigg cover is easy! To help, there is a "Back" tag that is sewn on the inside of the cover located at the rear tire. Once you’ve identified the back of the cover, you may start to secure the cover around the front tire first, then pull the cover over the top of the handlebars and secure around the rear tire last. *Note: the elastic around the bottom of the cover will hold in place under normal weather conditions. Be cautious when installing the cover on the vehicle which has been just driven to ensure the material does not come into contact with hot parts or pipes.
Removing the cover
- Lift both ends of the cover from under front and rear tires and fenders.
- Pull up the front part of cover over handle bars and mirrors then pull up the rear of the cover over the seat.
- Make sure the cover is dry and clean before packing inside of the storage bag.
The following information is only a recommendation. All cleaning products and methods should be tested on an inconspicuous spot before using it on the original stain/soiling.
For a light hand wash, remove any loose dirt and then dilute a mild liquid detergent in cold to lukewarm water. Lightly clean your cover with a sponge or soft brush. It is ok to submerge the cover in a bucket or container of water. Finally, rinse thoroughly until all soap residue is removed. Allow your cover to air dry. We recommend to NEVER place a cover in a washing machine or an automatic dryer.
For a deeper clean, like removing stubborn stains or mildew:
- Mix a cup of chlorine bleach with half a cup of mild detergent with a gallon of water.
- Clean the stain with a soft bristle brush and allow the mixture to soak into the fabric for several minutes, then rinse thoroughly until all cleaning agent is removed and the water runs clean.
- You can repeat the cleaning process if the stain is not completely removed.
- Allow your cover to air dry.